Recents in Beach

AUS vs SL Dream11 Match Prediction | ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 | Fantasy Team, Team News

AUS vs SL Dream11 Prediction | Australia vs Sri Lanka Match Preview | Fantasy Team & Team News
After abandoning the last two games, Sri Lanka has not played a cricket match for the last 11 days. Inactivity for so long, especially in a top tournament such as a World Cup, is a big issue. Australia, on the contrary, will be playing their third game in just a week.

After their defeat against India, Australia looked confident against Pakistan. The opening duo of Aaron Finch and David Warner provided the team with a very strong start which ended Australia’s innings at 307 runs. The Pakistani bowling attack wasn’t forgiving either, restricting their innings to only 49 overs, courtesy of Mohammad Aamir’s beautiful spell.

Sri Lanka is by all means one of the weakest teams in this iteration of the World Cup. They haven’t been able to bat the full 50 overs in both matches that have been played, losing to New Zealand by 10 wickets and barely scraping a win against Afghanistan. In fact, they were almost on the verge of defeat against Afghanistan due to a monstrous performance with the ball from Mohammad Nabi.

While Australia isn’t one of the best bowling units in this World Cup, they are scary enough to pose a real threat to the very weak batting order of Sri Lanka.

Match Details
Competition – ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
Venue – Kennington Oval, London
Date & Time – 15th June, 03:00 PM IST
Where to watch: Star Sports & Hotstar

Pitch Stats & Information
Average 1st innings score: 250
Average 2nd innings score: 217
Highest Total: 398/5, Lowest Total: 103/10
Highest Chased: 322/3, Lowest Defended: 260/5

The Oval is one of the most iconic stadiums, hosting the inaugural Ashes and the first Test on English soil. Overall, The Oval is a very well balanced ground. Out of the 71 ODIs played here, 41% have been won while batting first and the rest (59%) batting second. The RPO is around 4.97 and RPW, 33.48.

AUS vs SL Head to Head
Australia and Sri Lanka have met each other in 97 ODIs in the history of the game. Australia has won 60 games while Sri Lanka only 33. The last time they met for an ODI was in the World Cup warmup matches where Australia won the game by 5 wickets.

Australia’s recent ODI run (latest first):

12th June – Won vs Pakistan by 41 runs
09th June – Lost vs India by 36 runs
06th June – Won vs Windies by 15 runs

Sri Lanka’s recent ODI run (latest first):

11th June – Match Abandoned vs Sri Lanka
07th June – Match Abandoned vs Pakistan
04th June – Won vs Afghanistan (DLS Method)

AUS vs SL Dream11 Team News & Squad
Sri Lanka’s pacer, Nuwan Pradeep might return to the squad as he was seen at the nets in the Oval. He was injured before the match versus Bangladesh.
Australia is still missing their key all-rounder Marcus Stoinis who is still unfit. Mitch Marsh has been flown in from Australia in case Stonis isn’t able to continue for the rest of the tournament.
Kane Richardson was being fielded in place of Stoinis in the game versus Pakistan.
Adam Zampa could be in the playing 11, replacing Kane Richardson versus Sri Lanka.

Australia Playing XI (probable):
David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Steven Smith, Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey (wk), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa

Bench: Kane Richardson, Nathan Lyon, Jason Behrendorff

Sri Lanka Playing XI (probable):
Lasith Malinga, Angelo Mathews, Suranga Lakmal, Isuru Udana, Thisara Perera, Lahiru Thirimanne, Nuwan Pradeep, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Kusal Perera (wk), Kusal Mendis

Bench: Jeevan Mendis, Milinda Siriwardana, Jeffrey Vandersay, Avishka Fernando

AUS vs SL Dream11 Team

Post a Comment

0 Comments